The interview I had today was BRUTAL! I had it at the middle school for a secretary position. The questions were so hard and I felt stupid for just the way I answered them. Out of the maybe 20 questions, 99% were situational. I do not feel really confident about it, but it was worth a shot!
So I had another interview with Bank of America on the 5th. I was the very first interview they had for that position. I have called, went in and checked on my interview twice a week. Every time its "Well we are waiting for more interviews, we haven't heard anything back, maybe this week we will have a decision." I called them early this morning and left a voice mail. It is almost 5:00pm and still, no call back. Come on people, let us have some answers! Iv been waiting almost a month!!
I have also been so frustrated with people with kids and other inconveniences get jobs before me! Here I am, no kids, nothing. Free all freakin day except tue &thurs for one hour! Why not pick me before someone with children! COME ON! I have no kids for a reason, I am going to school for my degree. I am actually getting somewhere in life! GAH!I honestly HATE!!!! drivers! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!!! IF YOU CAN NOT DRIVE GET OFF THE DAMN ROAD!
*Clears throat* Ok..I am good now
Side note, I have noticed something about girls.Ok what I have noticed is that girls hate drama. Ok, but they are the one that start everything. They are always talking about how this hoe is stupid, a cunt, bitch, blah blah blah. But have you ever noticed that YOU might be the problem? If you hate so many other women/girls and you are constantly fighting with different women/girls, then maybe YOU are the one causing everything! Maybe since you are getting threatening phone calls, stuff stolen, charges put against you from different people. YOU, my friend ARE THE PROBLEM!
Now that I have ranted and bitched about everything today, I am going to take a long nap and relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment