Monday, January 24, 2011

Zoo

Llano and I were talking about every animal in this house, how they all had different personalities and so much soul to them. Well..I am going to type every single aspect of the zoo in my house.

Pepper- I am Bratty, bossy, bully, prissy, princess, can be wimpy, momma's girl, daddy's girl, smiley, loyal, momma's shadow. I LOVE the attention. I Fight for the attention. I am a Trouble maker and the instigator.




Dakota aka "pigbear"- I love to snort at everyone (she snorts like a pig). I am lovable, a shoulder to cry on, instigator, *smiles* it wasn't me :D, loyal, independent, risk taker, and an all around friend. I look like a cute black bear.





Kodie- "I lauv uuu" I pee on floor, I lauv Llano, I tear things up, I lauv Llano, I howl at night when I sleep, I lauv Llano, I jump on you and dig into your arms, I lauv uuu. I get bullied by pepper...everyday.






Jack- " Doctor jeckle and Mister Hyde. I rape Anne Marie. I run around the house, I run into rooms I am not supposed to be in. I tear things up. I eat Niki's flowers. I sleep all day, but terrorize at night. I may look cute at first, but watch your back, I claw when I am happy! I MISS MY BALLS!! :'(





Calie-  I am constantly in heat, I love to be beat on. I scream through the house. I sleep alot...sometimes. I bug Llano. I am a devil but also and angel when I want to be.







Alice- I look like a froggy. I am super soft and lovable. I dont really like to be held but I absolutely LOVE to pee on everything. I beat up Calie and Jack for fun. Anne Marie is my sister but I dont really like her to much.



Anne Marie-  I get rapped by jack occasionally. I stay in my mommy's room all day, unless I am in heat. I whine like I want to get out but I really dont. When I want back in my room, they let me in, but I attack their feet when they close the door. I like to cry alot. I HATE Llano X(



Wilber & Matilda- We are ferrets and we stink. We sleep all day, but love to come out and play. Dakota likes to goose me (Wilber) ALOT! I love to bite peoples feet (Matilda). I am white and fat (Wilber). I am dark and a meany (Matilda)

No comments:

Post a Comment